Language Immersion Courses Houston
Students explore the depth of conversational skills through an intense schedule allowing them to establish fluency, and preparing them to communicate more effectively in business, travel or when relocating to a new country. Be Bilingual customizes our immersion course and program to the students personal needs and at their learning pace, so every experience is unique. Our immersion training engages the spoken word at least 50% of the time, increases a student’s cultural knowledge and awareness, and may include an optional lunch with the instructor.
For more information about our Immersion classes, please call 713-789-6338 or contact us today for more information.
Be Bilingual’s language immersion program prepares you to:
- Relocate to another country
- Communicate with non-English speaking clients and/or employees
- Travel in a foreign country
The benefits of Be Bilingual’s Immersion Training include:
- Intense, full day (6 hours per day) or half day (4 hours per day) training enables you to establish fluency in a short period of time
- Our native-speaking instructors increase your cultural knowledge and awareness
- Instruction tailored to your specific needs/interests
- Enables you to speak throughout at least 50% of the training
- Instruction proceeds at your rate of learning
- Flexible scheduling
Whether you are seeking to broaden your skills or need to achieve foreign language proficiency in a short period of time, Be Bilingual’s Immersion training program is the key to your success.
Be Bilingual has successfully taught language skills to students since 1989. Our language instructors are incredibly skilled college graduates and native speakers. Be Bilingual specializes in private language instruction and each session runs at least 90-minutes in length. Students may schedule as often as they wish, though we recommend at least two 90-minute session per week to maximize retention. Our hours are 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM (ending at 7:30 PM), Monday through Friday. Saturday classes are possible, but are very limited.